Sample Leave Application (Leave Application for Marriage Ceremony)
Letter/Application Writing is an art we can easily adapt it to practice. Sometimes many people are experiencing a problem with writing letters or applications.
We had Added a sample letter to Request for Leave to Attend Cousin’s Marriage. This letter can also be used not only for the case mentioned in the letter. It can also be used for any such related scenarios just by editing the reason for Leave.
The fonts which are marked in red are the information that you need to fill in to proceed for your application or letter. Please add appropriate details.
Sample Leave Letter (Request for Leave to Attend Cousin’s Marriage) -1
(Write your name here),
(Your School Name).
The Class Teacher,
(Your School Name).
Subject: Application for Leave (Request for Leave to Attend Cousin’s Marriage)
Since I have to attend my cousin’s marriage on (Date1). I request you to kindly grant me leave on (Date1) and (Date2). Please excuse my absence on these 2 days.
Thank you in advance to consider my application.
Sample leave application to attend marriage ceremony – 2
Respectfully, I beg to say that I have to attend the marriage ceremony of my uncle on …………… (date). I, therefore request you to kindly grant me a casual leave for one day, i.e., …………… (date), and oblige.
- Leave application for cousin sister marriage for school
- marriage leave application
- leave application for school for marriage
- leave application for marriage ceremony
- leave letter for marriage
- leave application for brother marriage to principal
- leave application for school student for going outstation
- application for marriage leave
Incoming Search Terms:
- leave application for cousin marriage (33)
- leave application for cousin sister marriage for school (29)
- leave application for cousin brother marriage (14)
- leave application for attending maraige cere (10)
- Application (10)
- leave application for cousin sister marriage to principal (9)
- leave letter for marriage to class teacher (8)
- application to attend the marriage ceremony (7)
- leave application for brother marriage to principal (6)
- application for marriage leave (6)